Dearborn Peregrine - 13 Feb 2010


The Village Plaza in Dearborn (Michigan and Outer Drive) has been hosting a Peregrine Falcon for the past several weeks. This past Thursday afternoon I spotted the bird atop the building along the south wall. I managed a keeper photo w/ the 400mm and 1.4X TC.

This afternoon Robin and I found the bird in the exact same location, and this time I was able to grab a couple of digiscoped images from the Westborn Chrysler lot across the street. I'd have taken more images, but I didn't have a memory card in the Coolpix P6000 and had to rely on internal memory. Whew! Still, I was able to more than double the magnification of the 400mm/1.4X TC.


Thanks to Julie Craves and Mary Finnan for recent updates on the bird!

Village Plaza, Dearborn, Wayne, Michigan, US
Feb 13, 2010 1:00 PM
Protocol: Incidental
Checklist Comments:     The Village Plaza in Dearborn (Michigan and Outer Drive) has been hosting a Peregrine Falcon for the past several weeks. Thanks to Julie Craves and Mary Finnan for recent updates on the bird!
1 species

Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus)  1

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S42315163

This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (https://ebird.org/home)