Yellow-crowned Night Heron - 02 Sep 2019
A juvenile Yellow-crowned Night Heron was found by Tim Thompson a few weeks ago in the marsh next to Port Sunlight Rd. in Monroe Co. After 3 previous attempts proved futile, Robin and I drove down this evening and found it huddled in the phragmites.
Detroit River IWR--Port Sunlight Rd. marshes, Monroe, Michigan, US
Sep 2, 2019 5:45 PM - 6:05 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.4 mile(s)
1 species
Yellow-crowned Night Heron (Nyctanassa violacea) 1 A juvenile Yellow-crowned Night Heron was found by Tim Thompson a few weeks ago in the marsh next to Port Sunlight Rd. in Monroe Co. After 3 previous attempts proved futile, Robin and I drove down this evening and found it huddled in the phragmites.
View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S1 60558321
This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (https://ebird.org/home)
Sep 2, 2019 5:45 PM - 6:05 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.4 mile(s)
1 species
Yellow-crowned Night Heron (Nyctanassa violacea) 1 A juvenile Yellow-crowned Night Heron was found by Tim Thompson a few weeks ago in the marsh next to Port Sunlight Rd. in Monroe Co. After 3 previous attempts proved futile, Robin and I drove down this evening and found it huddled in the phragmites.
View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S1
This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (https://ebird.org/home)






Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I will try to respond ASAP.