For Sale - Sony a7III - 28 Jan 2021


I am selling my beloved Sony a7III camera to make way for upgrades to the system. I am asking $1100.00 for the body, original packaging, cables, and a Sony Tough 64 GB U3 V90 SD card. I'm also including an external battery charger. Purchasing receipt included. The camera has 23,296 shutter actuations.
I will pay for shipping.








The camera has lived in an Easy Cover Sleeve (silicon) since purchased so it has been well-protected for its current life. I can include if requested, but plan to hold onto it for my a9.

This camera has been my dedicated digiscoping camera and my first foray into Full-Frame. I has lived up to its reputation as an all-time great and easily the best digiscoping camera I've ever used. Reviews and blog posts can be seen on my digiscoping website (alphadigiscoping.com).









Its also pretty good as a regular camera.



If interested please send me an email at jerry.jourdan@gmail.com. I take PayPal.

Thanks for considering, and Happy Shooting!

Update: Camera Sold! Thanks all for your interest!